Darrell founded his company in 1989 based on five principles that represent his management philosophy and approach to customer service. These principles still guide the company today.
- Be responsive – never put off till tomorrow what needs to be done today.
- Sweat the details – the biggest project is successful because of attention to the smallest detail.
- Think in the future – anticipate what’s going to happen while learning from what’s already happened.
- Make the big things happen – be prepared and flexible to take advantage of opportunities when they occur.
- Be roughly right, not precisely wrong – make the best decision now, rather than waiting until it no longer matters.